Levi is gonna be a daddy again



I have mixed feelings on this one. While I'm happy for Levi and Sunny I hope he can support this baby. From what I've read and heard Levi doesn't have a job and is being sued by Citibank. Probably because of the Palin influence. Remember Mike Wooten and Troopergate?

Levi and Sunny are still young. I sincerely hope things work out for them and maybe it will. Sunny is a MAJOR improvement over Media Whore Jr. Bristol. And she is prettier too. And does not have the family drama the Palins have.

I also hope Levi and Sunny get married before the baby is born. Would be nice to have a legitimate child born in Wasilla. It would have even been better if they got married then pregnant. Doesn't anyone in Wasilla practice safe sex? I don't care if they have pre-marital sex just use birth control!

At least Levi and Sunny didn't conceive their baby while drunk on wine coolers and screwing in a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...