Troll comments November 20-26

Troll comments Nov 13-Nov 19

Clarissa said...

I've been following your blog for a while. I find it very useful and enlightening in a variety of ways. You obviously do have a lot of useful stuff to contribute. I'd love to be able to quote you on my very popular blog.

The problem is that the second I tried participating with some minor disagreement on your blog, you branded me as a troll and even quoted me as such in one of your posts. I feel like bloggers who have a very limited audience should try to avoid antagonizing popular bloggers because of minor disagreements.

If you insist on promoting a very limited worldview on your blog, that is, of course, always your choice.

However, if my comment gets branded as trolling once again by your blog, you can remained assured that I will unfollow you and you will not get a chance of being mentioned on my very popular resource ever again.

Feel free to get huffy about this. It will only make you look silly. Isn't Sarah Palin known for getting huffy over not being recognized as important by intellectuals?

November 20, 2011 1:35 AM

WTF? Bristol wants to be a beautician?

I know, you make up said...

Bristol does have a job, as do the other age-appropriate kids. Keep being ignorant and judgmental though. During the day Sarah watches Tripp.

November 21, 2011 4:15 PM

Sign Shailey's petition

Anonymous said...

You are a loser.

November 25, 2011 8:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...