The APD is finally going to investigate Shailey Tripp's claim her possessions were never returned

From Shailey Tripp's blog

As a result of the public calling the APD, and my own efforts of contacting the APD something is finally happening. An investigation has begun into several complaints I had with the APD. I hope this investigation will be treated with objectivity, fairness, and taken seriously. I beleive I have rights and these rights need to be addressed. But I also believe the public has rights and their needs should be addressed. Perhaps the APD will finally issue a retraction or an apology and return my property. Also I hope the APD will answer the publics concerns and questions as well.

Feel free to keep writing me and chceking in with the APD. Let them know the world is watching. I suggest caling APD Chief Mew, APD Public Affairs, and APD Internal Affairs. Perhaps the media will see fit to finally look into this matter a little bitmore and start asking their own questions. Malia Litman seems to be in the forefront on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...