Sarah's Facebook page

Sarah has over 3 million followers on her Facebook page. I seriously doubt that many people like her. Since Sarah has a reputation for writing glowing letters about herself then have others sign them I wonder if most of those three million "liked" her facebook page on their own or she made up fake accounts to like her page in order to inflate her stats.

I'm also on Facebook, 25 of my friends "like" Sarah Palin in my opinion that is 25 too many. I only know of at least one who still likes her, and one who now supports Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul for the GOP nomination. The other 23 I'm not sure about and I really do not want to ask.

Now that Sarah is not running for the 2012 GOP Presidential nomination, why has her number of Facebook fans increased?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...