Is Sarah Palin trolling the ESPN blogs?

I was reading an article about the Jerry Sandusky case yesterday and I came across these comments:

Sandusky admitted to showering with young boys. Anybody who even remotely believes he's innocent ought to have thier head examined
A self-proclaimed Sarah Palin supporter has no business telling others they need their head examined.
I'll take Sarah Palin over people like you, the ACLU, some lawyers anyday. If you really believe he's innocent, then I think whatever drugs you're doing with all of your hippie friends, you better come off them. After he's proven guilty, he should be hung from the tallest tree. I don't want to see our civil liberties compromised but there comes a time when decency and common sense come into play
 
Makes you wonder if Sarah is trolling ESPN, or maybe it's Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...