If you look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary there will be a picture of Sarah Palin next to it.

The Secret Service and hookers for hire story has dominated the news for the past week. Naturally Sarah had to open her trap about it on Greta Van Suck Thursday night. Never mind the fact that David Chaney was hired 20 years ago, during Bush Sr. administration. Never mind Fred Malek who was involved in killing and eating a dog is a big Palin pantysniffer and adviser. Never mind that Todd Palin introduced David Chaney to Shailey Tripp. From Shailey's Facebook page: Now I have reviewed the picture of the one secret service agent who in his FB wrote about her and posted pictures. It was completely unprofessional and creepy of him to do that. When I saw his picture I was stunned. Todd Palin had introduced me to him and two others as people he worked with. I assumed at the time they must work with Todd. Boy was I wrong. Todd encouraged me to give them a good time, make sure they were taken care of, and suggested to me they may need more than a happy ending. I hope the secret service will investigate other trips these agents have been on and I hope other people will come forward. These men do not respect women, by engaging in this behavior they put all women at risk, they violate their work ethics and morals, and they put us all at risk, and they put our national sexurity and President at risk Jay Carney gives the best smack down on Sarah How do you spell Hypocrite? S-A-R-A-H-P-A-L-I-N Not only that the dumb twat even gave a shout out to Shailey's book just by saying "BOYS WILL BE BOYS" Yes Sarah I'm tired of men being dogs too. Especially men like your husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...