Be afraid Sarah and Todd. Be very afraid



From the Alaska Dispatch:

He's also urging the swift passage of a measure that would toughen criminal sentences for pimps and others who engage in sex trafficking.

I know they can't get Todd retroactively, but this would be a wake up call for him to stop abusing women.

I heard Shailey Tripp sent Parnell a copy of her book Boys will be Boys. Maybe he actually read it and decided to do something.

Shailey is shutting down her blog for good this Friday which is too bad. I do wish her well in her future endeavors. I don't know why but maybe the Feds are closing in on the Palins and she was advised to quit blogging. Would not surpise me considering the Secret Service sex scandal broke this weekend and now including all the branches of the military. Shailey always said sex was a big part of government contracts. She did send a copy of her book to the Obamas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...