Iowa's caucus is today and the reasons why I despise the current GOP candidates

Iowa is holding the first caucus of the 2012 Presidential Election. Today they will caucus who will be their choice for the GOP Presidential Candidate. There is no

Newt Gingrich:

Newt is the one I despise the most. I dislike him for the way he went after President Clinton regarding his affairs. Newt was the reason I became a Democrat.


Rick Perry:

I despise Rick because he is a Bush alum, was Lt.Gov during Dumbya's rein as TX Gov. Rick also cut the Firefighters budget then expected God to bring rain. Earth to Rick, God's answer to your prayer was the money you cut!

Mitt Romney:

Mitt is arrogant. He abuses dogs, commits voter fraud, and said it was beneath his sons to serve their country. He also had the worst job creation record while Gov of Massachusetts.

Michele Bachmann:

Shelly puts Minnesota to shame. I think she has no mind of her own. What really frightens me is that if she were elected, she will be taking orders from her hubby Marcus the homophobe.

Rick Santorum

Rick was endorsed by the Duggar family. No explanation needed. He also hates gays and thinks we should bomb Iran.

Ron Paul

I have to confess I actually liked Ron four years ago. But no longer. I lost all respect for him when he said he supported Rand's comment that he would have voted against the 1964 Civil Rights act. He also thinks sexual harassment should be legal and FEMA outlawed.

John Hunstman

I was actually OK with John Hunstman until he said we should start war with Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...