Sarah uses another teen mom to make a political point




Recently Sarah opened her trap about Sarah McKinley who used a gun to kill an intruder. This is what she had to say in an e-mail to the National Review:

“I love that young woman. I’m all in favor of girls with guns who know their purpose. She fulfilled a purpose of the Second Amendment. I’d advise my own daughters to do the same. This mom protected an innocent life. Kudos to the 911 dispatcher, too.”

Now I totally agree with what McKinley did. She had to protect her infant son and herself. What is tragic is that McKinley is an 18 year old widow with a three month old son. Her late husband was a 58 year old man that she started a relationship with back when she was 15. She had to sell two of his guns to pay for his funeral.

Her late husband is a pedophile who should have died in prison. The legal age for consent in Oklahoma is 16 but in my eyes he is still a pedophile. Why is it in that conservative bible thumping states like Oklahoma the age of consent is so young?

Sarah McKinley should not have been in the situation she was in. A poor widowed 18 year old with a baby. God help her. I wonder if Sarah even knew that. Or cared. Oh who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...