Was Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston really born three years ago today?-Update

Although I'm skeptical now you were born on this day but Happy Birthday anyway. Hope your mother (cough cough) lets you spend time with your daddy, grandma, and Aunt Sadie.

For the post questioning Tripp's birthdate go to The Palin Place

This week, I found a statement near the end of Levi's book Deer in the Headlights that rocked me.

First, a short review: After Tripp was born and came home, Levi went back to work on the slope. On January 5, 2009 news broke that Levi was not qualified for the apprenticeship program and he immediately resigned. Three days later he arrived back in Wasilla and Bristol met him at the door saying she was breaking up with him. He packed up and was sent away.

When was that? January 8, 2009. Okay, now then, when Levi talked about the second engagement and the second break up that happened in early August 2010, he said:

Only a year and a half before, Bristol and I had split up for the first time-little more than a month after Tripp was born. ( pg 251)

Well, well well. Levi, bless your heart. You are a Trig-truther's best friend. Once again, you've told us your son was born late in November or early in December 2008.


THANK YOU LEVI!

UPDATE-Little Tripp was denied a Christmas visit from his daddy's family. From Mercede's Facebook page. Thanks Gryphen!

Wow. The ONE day of the year we were promised to get my Nephew to celebrate Christmas and his Birthday and it gets taken away from us.

Tripp is the real victim..how unfair to him! Does anyone think about TRIPP'S SAKE!!! I was really hoping he could finally open his Christmas gifts from LAST YEAR, and all of his new Christmas and birthday gifts, and be able to enjoy his birthday cake I made for him.

I am so sorry Tripp. We love you so very much. I don't get how people can be so manipulative and lie without any sense of remorse just to justify their own actions. I didn't want to put this on fb but I feel the need to defend my family, because we would NEVER pass on the chance to get Tripp, and anyone who believes that we would can't tell the difference between a rock and a hole in the ground.


Bristol you really are a piece of work. You are just like your mother, a lying, conniving, deceitful bitch who deserves a special place in hell. You remind me of my ex-sister in law. When she divorced my brother she turned his daughters against him.

Update-2 Is Mercede spilling the beans regarding Tripp's birthday? Maybe that's why Bristol would not let Tripp come see the Johnston's. From Mercede's Facebook page:



Thank you to the Anon poster who sent me this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...