Todd Palin exposed on Cheaterville



From Cheaterville.com

Toddy (toady) and I met in Fairbanks a few years ago. I was a bar tender and openly bi. Toddy was curious and a flirt but very verbal in front of his friends about hating the gays. But I noticed he kept looking at me. Finally after the bar wound down and almost everyoneleft there he was, flustered. He asked me so you like being with men too isn't that like weird? I told him men and women turn me on and I have fantasies of both. I could tell he was curious and he looked atme inthat way men look at other men. I offered for him to experiment with me if he was curious, he punched me in the jaw. He left. I stood there watching him. He came back and we embraced. I took him home with me. We had a sexual enocunters for a long time. I know he has a wife and kids and I know he sees other people on the side men and women. I hate him and I love him. I call him Toddy because he hates it. I like to remind him of his constant disdain for himself. He lies, he manipulates, and he controls. He even offered to send people to me for money. He insisted on it many times. Now I read he does this to other people. Not sure I like that. He is a jerk but a cute one.

I have no idea if this is true or not but it's worth discussing. I hope the writer of that post comes forward. That would be a great Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...