Twas the night before Christmas as told by Track Palin




 I reworked a parody of The Night before Christmas Palin style.  Enjoy!

Twas the Night Before Christmas at the Palin compound as told by Track Palin:

Twas the night before christmas
and all through the house,
Trig was ignored and Piper shot the mouse


Sarah and Bristol at the whorehouse,
Willow smoking grass;
I had settled down
for a nice piece of ass.


Out on the lawn,
I heard such a clatter.
I sprung from my piece
to see what was the matter.


When out on the lawn,
I saw a fat-ass dick.
I knew it wasn't Chris Christie
it must be St. Nick.


He came down the chimney
like a bat out of hell.
I knew in a moment,
the fatass had fell.


He stuffed all the stockings
with wine coolers and beer,
and two big black rubber dicks
One for Sarah and one for my stepdad Todd the queer.


He rose up the chimney
And I thought I heard a thunderous fart.
but that son of a bitch

had ripped his pants apart

He swore and he cursed
as he rode away,
fuck all of you retards
and have a hell of a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...