Sarah's book sales are falling faster than Bristol's panties



From Amazon.com

Right  now it is at #252 and falling.

Some of the reviews on Amazon:

Gets the job done better than Colon Blow! I laughed so hard that I released my bowels at such a high rate of speed, the splash-back was enough to lift me off of the seat and hit me in the face. Now my wife has to repaint the walls.

 Next time Ms Palins' books will hit Amazon I will scream! This woman has no shame. Without her ghostwriter she would be unable to even produce one coherent sentence. I am losing faith in American people pretty fast not all can be so gullible.
She is a product of US consumerism like no other. Is that the reason why she likes Christmas so much? My Christmas wish: Please go away Sarah Palin!

 I couldn't get past page 3. There is more lucidity on a cereal box. Is there a depth of Dante's Hell into which this woman will not descend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...