Black Friday is today and I'm staying home

I hate shopping on Black Friday.  Actually I don't like shopping at all.  I hate shopping because I always get lousy customer service.  I  avoid Wal-Mart like the plague.

Nowadays I do my Christmas shopping online.  It's easier, quieter, and I can take my sweet time.  I do love Christmas but now it is so commercialized.  Sarah Palin claims that atheists are taking the Christ out of Christmas, but in reality it is her taking the Christ out as she spews her violitrol and hatred.

This year in honor of the Christmas season (I'm a Christian and I'm proud to call the season Christmas) I am going to post some of my favorite Christmas songs and hymns.  On Fridays I will post a secular one, on Sunday a hymn.  Today it is Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...