Sarah's book tour begins today


I'm assuming that she will be at the Mall of America on November 22 in which case it would be in Bloomington not Minneapolis.  Get your shit right Skanky.

I'm considering driving to the Twin Cities that day and going to the book signing.  Not sure if I can make it as I'm pretty busy right now.  I'm willing to wait in line and ask Sarah the following questions:

Why have you not released Trig's birth certificate

Is Todd still pimping?

Do you feel any remorse at all over Christina Taylor Green getting murdered in Tucson and helping end Gabby Gifford's political career?

Sarah's pre-tour book tour started off with a bang yesterday, as she flubbed up an interview on the Today Show.   This is why I do not watch The Today Show.  No real journalism.

Then she gets all gangsta with Willow:


Looks like Bristol's plastic surgeon took her old chin and stuck it on Willow's face.

And Sarah insults Levi.  Didn't a judge scold her 5 years ago for doing that to Mike Wooten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...