Sarah got an offer to do a live recording of her delivering Trig

Original e-mails here

gov. sarah@yahoo.com wrote:

Wants KWHL to throw me a baby shower. I say "yes", if the gifts can go to these young Army wives who don’t have much, they’re far from their families, the dads aren’t there for the newborns first months, etc. And now Ft. Wainwright’s aviation unit was notified of a four month extension on deployments. Would u assign someone to work with Bob on that angle?

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cellular One

From: Kris Perry
To: ExternalEmailgsp
Cc: Leighow, Sharon W (GOV)
Sent: Mon Mar 10 19:53:44 2008
Subject: Re: Bob Lester

Yes, I’ll give him a call initially and then have someone work with him on details. Love the idea about the young army wives.

From: Kris Perry
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:25:58
To:gov.sarah@yahoo.com, Sharon Leighow
Subject: Re: Bob Lester

I spoke w/Bob. He agrees on the donation and thinks it’s great. He brought up the possibility of doing it after the baby is born so the baby would be present as well. He’s envisioning ALOT of people, i.e. Egan Center and I’m not too sure about that idea.

We’ll work out details once timeframe is determined.

He also asked again about the live audio recording of the birth and what you thought. A private moment?

gov. sarah@yahoo.com wrote:

Don’t want to take this too far. Kinda wish I hadnt had to tell anyone, but crazy to think it could have been hidden long. No- no Egan, and I’m not going to assume this will be as smooth and easy as the other kids’ births, so can’t imagine inviting in a rock radio microphone.

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cellular One

While I'm totally grossed out by the thought of a live recording of giving birth, it might have put the rumors of Babygate to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...