Meghan McCain blasts Bristol Palin over her lies in her book

From Playboy

Q15

PLAYBOY: Bristol Palin took shots at you and your mom in her memoir, saying, “I’ve never seen people with so much Louis Vuitton luggage, so many cell phones, and so many constant helpers to do hair and makeup.” What would you say if you bumped into her?

MCCAIN: I did bump into her at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, actually. I saw her across the room. That girl biffed it fast, totally took off. All that stuff she wrote was a total lie. I have, like, one Louis Vuitton purse. She’s just young and confused and was thrust into all this. The media aren’t kind to her. But once someone signs up for Dancing With the Stars, it’s hard to sympathize.

When someone lies or does something bad to you and when they cannot look you in the eye or run away they know they did something dishonorable. Years ago my dad and his sister had a falling out over dividing up grandpa's estate. My aunt was running a beauty shop at the time and after the fallout badmouthed my dad to every customer that walked in the door. She was basically slandering him.

After that when my parents were out in public shopping, eating out etc every time they ran into my aunt she would duck out or turn her back. I remember one incident where my mom was helping out with the after school program at a local grade school my aunt and my cousin (her daughter) pulled into the parking lot to pick up her grandkid. My cousin saw my mom and actually turned around in the passenger seat so she wouldn't have to look at her.

Bristol is guilty and she knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...