The Palinbots are so dumb they actually think one of Sarah's daughters is going to run the Boston Marathon

From the Pee Zoo via Immoral Minority

"I boldly wore my "Conservatives for Palin" polo shirt for the event. I met an older couple there that saw my shirt and told me that one of Sarah Palin's daughters is planning to run in the 2012 Boston Marathon on April 13th. Has anybody heard of this? Which daughter might they have been referring to?"

For starters you have to be minimum of 18 years old, so that leaves out Piper.

2nd you have to beat the qualifying times which would be 3 hours and 40 minutes for the 18-34 women's group. No way in hell could Bristol and Willow do that, especially post partum. Do these two girls look like runners to you:



Thanks Crazy4Palinbots for giving us a much needed laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...