Jeremy Lin is Sarah's latest victim

From NBC Sports

Not the way Jeremy Lin handled the ball Friday night, and he put the blame for the loss that halted Linsanity squarely on himself.

Lin committed nine turnovers, tied for the most in the NBA this season, and New York's seven-game winning streak was stopped 89-85 by the New Orleans Hornets.

Lin scored 26 points, but his turnovers nearly doubled his five assists and the Knicks lost for the first time with Lin as a starter, falling back below .500 at 15-16 heading into a matchup with the defending NBA champion Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.

"Just a lackluster effort on my part coming out and careless with the ball, and so nine turnovers is obviously never going to get it done from your primary ballhandler," Lin said. "It's on me in terms of taking care of the ball and also the game in general.

"I think everyone wants to credit me for this last seven games, then I definitely deserve this one on my shoulders and so that's fine with me.

Earlier this week Sarah endorsed Jeremy:

Sarah knock it off! Every good thing you touch turns to shit. Tim Tebow now Jeremy Lin. Stick with touching shitty things like Joe Miller, Christine O'Donnell, and Karen Handel OK you bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...