Just a friendly reminder...ignore the troll!


Yesterday the Florida troll showed up and posted a nasty comment about Levi and Sunny.  I deleted it as soon as I could and the responses to it.  BTW it came from Niceville (how appropriate, snark) Florida.

I ask everyone to please just ignore her.  I don't monitor my blog everyday as I have a full time job (something the troll and the Palins know nothing about) so it could be several hours before I have time to delete.

I really don't want to put comments in moderation mode as it could be a while before I have time to go through them.  I also don't want to add CAPTCHA either as it can be a nuisance for readers who do not have a Google account.

So I ask, please do not respond to the troll   Troll comments are like bugs, you have to exterminate them and I will exterminate them as soon as I can, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...