Well of course Sarah Palin had to respond to Hillary Clinton's comments!



From Politico

Sarah Palin says Hillary Clinton’s forthcoming memoir helps identify who fired the “first shot” in the “real ‘war on women.’”

In a tweet posted Monday, the former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate linked to a photo from Clinton’s memoir “Hard Choices” in which the former secretary of state recalled the Obama campaign asking Clinton in 2008 to “follow suit” in releasing a dismissive statement after Palin was announced as Sen. John McCain’s running mate.

 “But I wouldn’t,” Clinton wrote. “I was not going to attack Palin just for being a woman appealing for support from other women.”

Hillary did clarify her statement to Robin Roberts:


“I think it’s fair to say  that I made it clear I’m not going to go attack somebody for being a woman or a man. I’m going to try and look at the issues, where they stand, what their experience is, what they intend to do and then that’s fair game,” Clinton said.

In responding to Palin’s tweet she tried to clarify saying, “That’s not exactly what I said.”

“What I said was that in beginning the process of working with Senator Obama after I ended my campaign, we had as I describe in the book,  an awkward but necessary meeting to clear the air on a couple of issues and one of them was the sexism that unfortunately was present in that ’08 campaign,” Clinton said.

I know await Skanky's response.  It will probably start out with "Hey Hillary Rodham Clinton!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...