Good news for the schoolchildren of Alaska and young female teachers, Chuck Heath Jr is no longer teaching!



From Creepy Chuckie's Fecebook page:

After a quarter century of teaching, I said goodbye to my last class today. I'm leaving the profession with a lot of great memories and some mixed emotions, too. Political correctness was never my forte... I have always preferred to just "tell it like it is." That kind of attitude (logic?) doesn't seem to fly in today's educational atmosphere, so it was probably time for me to pull the plug.

Hopefully, my former students will look back and remember some of the life lessons I tried to teach them, in addition to the academic ones.

I'll miss the hands-on experiences I had with the kids... like camping in snow caves on the coldest night of the year, dissecting animals that we had hunted the day before, climbing mountains (like the one in the photo below), cooking our lunches over open fires in the woods near the school, letting the kids pan out my gold concentrates as a reward for their accomplishments, etc. I have a lot of guilt in leaving the next group of kids behind.

Best wishes to all my former students and teaching colleagues out there. I know it sounds cliche' but you teachers out there really do touch the future. Try to remember that as you're wading through everything we have to go through, and never lose sight that your primary job is to prepare the kids to be self-sufficient, law-abiding, well-informed, caring individuals who'll make this country and this world a better place.


Above is the picture he posted with this.  Note how all the faces are blurred.

I checked it out an in Alaska you can retire from teaching at 20 years experience.  Wow.  Even though Chuckie could teach for several more years cuz he is only in his early 50's, he chose to retire and grift.

I find it quite odd he would retire so young even though he is eligible to do so.  Kind of hard to support a young child and wife on a retiree's salary.  Guess he made enough off of Skanky sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...