Sarah Palin is so lazy she won't even watch a Hillary Clinton interview



From Sarah's Fecebook page:


I was out picking weeds in my ridiculously deficient garden, so I haven't seen the Hillary Clinton interview on Fox yet. But Greta's a good one, so I shall do so -- unless you can summarize it for me! I'd love to hear what YOU thought of it, so I can go back to separating the weeds from the chaff (or baby carrots anyway). Thanks! Here’s the link:
 
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/video-clinton-on-jailed-marine-sgt-tahmooressi-nsa-spying-sexism-phony-irs-scandal/

My guess is she was too hungover or too high.  Or maybe both.  She hasn't been on Geta's show for a while.  My guess is Greta banned her so Skanky won't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...