Thoughts on the Aurora CO shooting

My prayers and thoughts go out to the victims, their families, the shooter, and his family in Friday's shooting at a movie theater in Aurora CO.  It kind of hit home for me as I have family and friends in the Denver area.

Once again this nation proves that is lacks in providing decent mental health care  The shooter obviously had issues as he paraded around after the shooting claiming to be the Joker.  You can thank St. Ronnie for that as during his regime he cut funding for mental health care.

When will this country learn?

Now my thoughts on guns.

I support gun ownership.  I grew up in a household that had guns.  But my dad taught my siblings and me that guns were weapons, not toys and can kill someone.  Unfortunately a lot of people out there are not responsible like my dad.  That's why I favor background checks and also mental health check for anyone buying a gun.

We all know Sarah Palin loves guns


And she is a big supporter of the NRA and the 2nd amendment.

What IF Shawn Christy or Kristy Patullo made their way to Alaska and shot Sarah, paralyzing her
from the neck down.  Would she love guns as much?

Or if a deranged gunman walked into a movie theater and shot Track, Bristol, Willow, and/or Piper?

Remember she is a hypocrite when it comes to abstinence, earmarks, spending, and abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...