Levi Johnston's Facebook page

Recently I  "liked" Levi Johnson's Facebook page.  A recent post states he will be fighting for Tripp:

 Did anyone else's mother ever teach them not to believe everything they see on TV? Do people not realize anymore how easy it is to set someone up, cut things out, retake a scene to make it look like something its not? Do people not realize that you only have to get my voice mail ONE time and replay it over and over to make it look like I dont answer my phone? Just to reassure everyone that has been asking.. I LOVE MY SON AND WANT HIM HERE EVERYDAY! Just be patient people, the truth about this will be out very soon and there will be no questioning for anyone if I try to be in Tripp's life or not.

Levi better hurry up, now Tripp is using gay slurs:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...