Sorry Kirk Cameron I don't need you to save Christmas for me



From Kirk's Fecebook page:

Help me storm the gates of Rotten Tomatoes!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/kirk_camerons_saving_christmas/

All of you who love Saving Christmas - go rate it at Rotten Tomatoes right now and send the message to all the critics that WE decide what movies we want our families to see! If 2,000 of you (out of almost 2 million on this page) take a minute to rate Saving Christmas, it will give the film a huge boost and more will see it as a result!

Thank you for all your help and support in putting the joy of Christ back in Christmas!

Thanks Kirk but I understand the meaning of Christmas in my own way.  Christmas has pagan roots which means it can be celebrated any which way.  I celebrate Christmas by remembering Jesus Christ and his birth while the person next to me may not..

Kirk may think he knows the meaning of Christmas but he doesn't.  Look at picture above.  What do you see, a Christmas tree which is a pagan symbol, presents, lights, and the cross is related to Easter.

Christmas wasn't even a national holiday until the Civil War.

And to think I wrote this guy a fan letter when I was 11 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...