I wasn't going to talk about Mitt the Shit anymore but after seeing this I had no choice

From MSNBC

Mitt is blaming President Obama for offering gifts to voters?  WTF?  First you have Karl Rove blaming voter suppression, then Rush Limbaugh blaming Hurricane Sandy now this.

Mitt I can give you several reasons why you lost

1.You tried to be everything to everybody

2.You insult 47% of the population

3.You are condescending to women and want to control their bodies

4.You flip flop more often than I change my underwear

5.You admit you like to fire people

6.You lie constantly

7.You turned Hurricane Sandy into a political event

8.Your wife is a self-entitled bitch

9.You are a self-entitled asshole

10.You refused to release your tax records

Your running mate Paul Ryan even said President Obama won fair and square.  Why can't you admit that?  Bobby Jindal rejected your comments.

You have two options...act like John McCain who was upbeat the day after the election, or be like Sarah Palin, who pouts and mopes around and accuses Obama of cheating.  I guess you want to act like a middle school child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...