Another reason for Sarah to hate August 29

August 29 is Sarah and Todd's wedding anniversary. I'm sure she rues the day she married the Pimp Daddy. But now August 29 is really gonna stick in her ass.

From Mediaite

“Our plans changed based on the fact that the RNC condensed the schedule of speeches from four nights to three. We look forward to having Governor Palin back as soon as we can.”

And Sarah's Facebook page:

I’m sorry Fox cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight because I sure wanted to take the opportunity on the air to highlight Senator John McCain’s positive contributions to America, to honor him, and to reflect on what a biased media unfairly put him through four years ago tonight. Granted, our honored and esteemed war hero has gone through much more than the liberal media can ever do to him in their efforts to harm this patriot. I look forward to hearing his words to his fellow Americans tonight more than any of the other convention speeches. God bless John McCain. Thank you for everything. And happy birthday, my friend.

Sarah has a friend? I did not know that.

I guess this means the end of Sarah Palin as we know it. Bye Bye Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...