Sarah Palin attacks Jesse Ventura for telling the truth


From Skanky's Fecebook page:

Here’s a video of my thoughts on Jesse Ventura’s lawsuit against Chris Kyle’s widow:
https://sarahpalinchannel.com/updates/standing-up-for-an-american-hero-and-his-widow/

The photo is courtesy of another great warrior my family and I are proud to call friend, Marcus Luttrell.

- Sarah Palin


Like I said before I will not be subscribing to SPC so I can't get Skanky's thoughts on this.

Jesse is more of a patriot than Chris Kyle ever was.  He didn't brag about how many people he killed in 'Nam and even was affected by Agent Orange.

Jesse was also a much better governor than Skanky ever was.  He never quit, was very honest and didn't waste money on stadiums.  The only issue I had with him while he was my governor was he gave too much of the budget surplus back.  Actually he was the only governor who did that.  One Jesse check would have sufficed for me, put the rest back into reserves or repair our infrastructure (see 2007 I-35 bridge collapse in Minneapolis).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...