It's official, Bristol Palin really is a slut!


From Crazy Days and Nights

This former reality star has not been on a show in some time, but because of who she is and her family i she still has A+ list name recognition. Apparently she is also yours for the night if you get her drunk enough. Five nights in a row she got wasted. Three of those nights she went home with a different guy. Hope she used protection otherwise her next reality show is going to be Maury. Now that would be a great episode of television.

Bristol Palin

Now I have never begrudged Butthole for having a good time .  I know that I have and admit it.

However,

I never got wasted five days in a row and never went home with three different guys in a five day span.  I also do not preach abstinence either.

This does not look good for Butthole in the upcoming custody case.  I hope the judge is reading this.

Question, who is taking care of trip when Butthole is running around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...