Even the peebots are becoming concerned about Sarah Palin's health



Jennifer FosterSarah Palin, I saw you on Sean Hannity's show last night and hope you are feeling alright. I am concerned about your health.15 minutes ago

Judy WilloxSarah, I have seen you lately not looking so well. I hope all is well with you. Are you alright? I care ya know.

Amy ColvinSarah doesn't look well....whats happening to her???2 · 2 hours agoDouglas BarnettI'M SORRY TO SAY... SARAH IS STARTING TO SHOW SOME (took its toll) AGE...SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH SOME TOUGH TIMES...but SHE KEEPS SLUGGING.....LOVE THE LADY!!!2 hours ago. al LinkSarah, this is not your best hair do.1 hour ago. L

Lynda BornhoeftLove ya Sarah, but don't like your hair color....sorry4 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...