No I do not want Sarah Palin dead!


From Hollywood Reporter

Why bring back Sarah Palin just a few months after not renewing her contract?
The only two people I knew who got worse press than her were Richard Nixon and George W. Bush -- some of it unfairly, much of it unfair to her family. She's recognizable, she's attractive, and she still has the message of stop raising taxes. The Tea Party started as a group that [the government] could make go home to bake meatloaf at any point in the last three years by simply doing two things: Stop raising taxes and stop stealing their money. Congress can't stop spending money. I'm not a defender of everything she says. I don't hear everything she says. But I know she represents a certain group of people who rose up against their own party, which you rarely see. I probably hired her back, if you really want to get to the bottom of it, to give her a chance to say her piece and piss off the people that wanted her dead.

For starters I have never, ever wanted Sarah Palin murdered.  I am not that low.  Just like everyone else I do want her held responsible for her crimes-Dairygate, Housegate, Babygate etc.  I don't even think Levi Johnston wants her dead.

Death is too good for her.  If she does die soon it won't be because of an anti-Palin person.  It will be because she starved her self to death:


Or someone at the Pee pond ala Kristy Patullo or Joe Sheppard did the deed and killed her.

Or a drug overdose.

Or of untreated syphillis.

Of course we will never know because he death certificate will be sealed, just like Trig's birth certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...