Happy New Year! Shit Sarah Palin said in 2013

Whether accurate or not, for some reason I found this hilarious! Am I out of bounds for cracking up when I saw this take on a nauseated Obama fan, her absentminded pal, and our President's heroics this week? If so, penance paying I'll accept. With the Obama White House’s total lack of transparency, it’s no wonder that some will ask whether they staged even a fainting lady in the Rose Garden. What was once a major leap in logic has become a single step because President Obama has lied so often and so blatantly ("If you like your health care plan, you can keep your plan" comes to mind!).

Get off your butt and make a buck. (yes you do need to get off your butt and make a buck, but we know she never has)

But as for the apologies, too, next time that they want to say such a thing and then get the attention that they were seeking after they've said it, and then they want to call and apologize to me in private, I'd like them to go through, say, Todd first or one of my children first. Leave the message with them. Hear what they have to say about it and then they can come to me.

There is another definition of slavery and that is being beholden to some kind of master that is not of your choosing. And, yes, the national debt will be like slavery when the note comes due.

 I — I can if they choose to misinterpret what it is that I’m saying. And, again, you know, I’m sure if we open up the dictionary, we could prove that with semantics that are various, we can prove that there is a definition of slavery that absolutely fits the bill there, when I’m talking about a bankrupt country that will owe somebody something down the line if we don’t change things that is, we will be shackled. We will be enslaved to those who we owe.

 He's had some statements that to me sound kind of liberal, has taken me aback, has kind of surprised me," But "unless I really dig deep into what his messaging is, and do my own homework, I’m not going to just trust what I hear in the media. (this was in regarding to Pope Frank)

It's been extreme, so it's hard for some people not to comment on it (Chris Christie's weight)

Let Allah sort it out.

They talk about rebuilding the party. How about rebuilding the middle class?"

"They talk about rebuilding the GOP? How about restoring the trust of the people?"

"Let's be clear about one thing: We're not here to rebrand a party. We're here to rebuild a country."

"Barack Obama promised the most transparent administration ever. Barack Obama, you lie!"

"Mr. President, we admit it: You won! Now accept it and step away from the teleprompter and do your job."

"Remember no-drama Obama? Now it's all-drama Obama."

"More background checks? Dandy idea, Mr. President. Shoulda started with yours."

"[Obama] is considered a good politician—which is like saying Bernie Madoff was a good salesman."

"We're not here to put a fresh coat of rhetorical paint on our party."

"If you don't have a lobbyist in DC, you are not at the table, you are on the menu."

"Never before have our challenges been so big, and our leaders so small."

"My only advice to College Republicans is: You gotta be thinking Sam Adams, not drinking Sam Adams."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...