Ricki Lake on DWTS


From Peoplehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Ricki Lake started dropping inches from the get-go while training for "Dancing with the Stars," and now her progress continues.

"I've lost a lot of inches all over," the actress and TV host, 43, tells PEOPLE. "Definitely in my arms, and my arms were particularly one of the things I hated most about my body, so it's nice to see them slimming down."

She also says she doesn't expect to be Hollywood thin -- and names Chynna Phillips and Jennifer Grey as examples -- but aims to do what she can.

"I'll never look like these women and these professional dancers," she says.

But she does admit to having a prop under her clothes. "I'm wearing Brooke Burke's Baboosh thing," she said during a practice session, referring to a belly wrap from Burke's Baby Baboosh line. "Because it helps me with my posture, and it also makes me sweat."

She says after dancing five hours a day with partner Derek Hough, "I'm exhausted. I'm committing to this 110 percent ... coming in with a good attitude ... and going home and eating a balanced meal. It's really that simple."

She does look very nice and slimmed down, unlike this person who is trying to hide her gut:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...