Bristol Palin advertising for a man

From brancy's blog:

Will somebody please find me one of these??

There’s a new trend in men’s style, and I’m loving it!

You’ve all heard of the ridiculous “metrosexual,” the well-groomed guy who cares more about shaping his eyebrows that I do, has liberal political views, and might even carry a man purse?

Please.

Meet the “lumbersexual” – he smells like wood. Loves being out in nature. Wears a full beard, leather boots, denim, plaid — and of course, flannel.  (“It’s like Ron Swanson mixed with Ryan Gosling,” the article said.)
Well, this is what a man should look like!

I’m not the trendiest person, but I would welcome this one with open arms.

Bristol the only way you will find a man is if you do the following:

Quit acting like a bitch.

Quit being a slut.

Quit abusing drugs and alcohol.

Quit punching people in the face.

Allow Levi more access to Tripp.

Get a job.

Get a real education.  Like Mrs. Levi Johnston is doing.

And don't get too snarky about men carrying purses, I know of a guy who does exactly that:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...