Millions of people and I will not be watching Sarah Palin's new TV Channel



From NBC News

 Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network. The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live on Sunday, bills itself as a "direct connection" between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and her supporters, with "no need to please the powers-that-be," Palin says in a video mission statement on her channel's home page.

"Are you tired of the media filters?" she asks. "Well, I am. I always have been. So we're gonna do something about it. We'll talk about the issues that the mainstream media won't talk about." Palin says she oversees all content posted to the channel. This will include her own political commentary. Other features for subscribers include the ability to submit questions to Palin and participate with her in online video chats. Membership is set at $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a year.

The reason I say milllions of people will not watch Sarah Palin is because of this poll

And the ones who still support her don't want to shell out $9.95/month:

Stuart Somers $9.95 a month?
13 minutes ago

 Mark Tatters I would like to join but will not share my friends list
Devon Newton She doesn't need cable - stream it online. I watch everything from my phone anyway.
 
 
Jackie Dies Watts I think she has lost her mind. $10 a month for access, I don't think it puts her in a very good light.
 
  
Bob Sheets I like her too but not for 10 dollars a month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...