Trig Palin turns 6 today




Happy Birthday Trig!  I hope you get to spend time with people who actually love you.

Trig all the readers here at SPHASH love you and want what is best for you.  We cry that you are not getting it.

Yes I am fond of Trig.  That's why I'm so concerned about Babygate and his welfare.  Especially the fact he still wears diapers.

In the picture above you notice Trig is missing a few teeth.  He just turned 6 today.  I don't know when this picture was actually taken cuz the Palins lie all the time but kids usually don't start losing teeth until 6:

From What to Expect:

You can’t predict when baby teeth fall out. Just as it was impossible to pinpoint exactly when your baby would cut her first tooth, the same holds true for when she’ll lose it. In general, kids who were early teethers tend to lose baby teeth before the rest of their classmates, but for most, six is the age when that first tooth falls out. 

I remember my first tooth fell out the summer between kindergarten and first grade.  I can't see Trig's teeth falling out before age six.

Nice try Sarah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...