It's been a month now


It's been a month now since the Florida troll has made an appearance.  Yeah!

I do have a new policy concerning the troll.  If she comments on here, DO NOT RESPOND.  I will check her IP and if it's her I will delete it and block the IP.  If I have to delete her posts unfortunately any responses will have to be deleted as well.  This applies to Kristy Patullo as well.

Like all of you the troll is getting old and I need to fight back.  I hope you all understand.

Last week there was a troll like comment that showed up but it came from Wasilla.  I know because I have Stat Counter now and can compare the time stamp on the comment to when the visitor showed up on my blog.  Not sure if it's Butthole, Wallow, Piper, Tawd or Creepy Chucky Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...