The Duggar family of 19 Kids and Counting are the original grifting family

Years ago Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar took part in Jim Sammons Financial Freedom seminar. It teaches you how to be debt free.

While I have never taken the class, I have heard and read bits of it.  The class advises you to buy used and save the rest, build from scratch like your home.  Basically get the materials donated and have a few friends to help help you build.  (Sounds like Housegate).

The Duggars did just that.  Except I think TLC paid for it.  Also they use that house for a home church so they can get a tax deduction.  I have also read the Duggars leaned on their old church for donations such as clothing to they would not have to buy.  Sounds like grifting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...