Sarah must have read my blog


Cuz she made an appearance on FAUX News last night.

Thursday I had a post about how Sarah hasn't been on FOX for a while and I wondered if she got fired.\

I think it's safe to say that she read it, called Ailes and screamed "let me out of lockdown, I need to make an appearance!"

Course this interview is an epic FAIL.  She still does not know what sexism really is.  Or what happened in Benghazi.  And the fiscal cliff?  Please.  She drove Wasilla right off that cliff with the sports complex, named after her former lover.

I used to feel sorry for Greta Van Suckeren.  But not anymore.  She is still pissed that the White House denied her access.  Can't say that I blame President Obama.  All FAUX does is lie.

FAUX please do us all a favor and fire Sarah Palin and Greta Van Susteren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...