Regarding the Sarah switching babies post

Apparently the baby in the 2nd picture is not Trig.  I apologize for that.  I found that picture on a pro-Palin blog and the baby WAS identified as Trig Van Paxson Palin.  So yell at the owner of that blog, not me.

I admit I make mistakes sometimes.  Usually when I write and schedule a post in advance, I usually go back the day before it's posted and edit or change things.  Like with the picture of Bristol in her car.  I thought that strap was part of her dress and she just needed to pull it back up.

Lately I have not been able to do that due to getting ready for my exam, which by the way I took yesterday.  That and the fact I have had to work a lot of overtime the past two weeks getting ready for our annual audit and the boss getting terminated, which is actually a blessing but the company handled his firing very poorly.  But I digress.

And this is for Floyd Orr, I don't appreciate you telling me to remove my post when you do not have much credibility yourself, stringing us all along on the Babygate book.

Back to topic, Sarah did switch babies.  Why she did I do not know.  Here is the Ruffles comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...