Yesterday I did a very brave thing

I logged onto the Sea of Pee website and spammed them!

This is what I wrote (about 18 times according to a bot over there):

Sarah is full of crap.  Don't you idoits know she is just grifting you?  She doesn't want to be president.  She wants you to want her to be president.  Just like that Cheap Trick song, "I Want You To Want Me".  And Cheap Trick suits her well.

http://sarahpalinhasaserpentsheart.blogspot.com

And this was the idiot's responses:

AZZwipe, troll, you fear Sarah this much you have posted the same crap 18 FREAKIN times. Are you deranged enough to think we look at you as anything other than a bedwetter who fears you. In honor of you cow dung, I'm going to donate $5 to sarahpac.com for every one of you posts. For your 1 year old brain that's $90.. I'll keep giving $5 for every other post you make. Your fear tells me that Sarah is winning. By the way, Sarah thanks you for the $90. donation.
  
Mods, please ban this POS troll. I can almost smell it's reek coming through my monitor. 

Things must really be going well for Governor Palin! 

You can tell school's out for the kiddies are bored and want to play grownup but lack the aptitude and maturity to hang here. Come back when you hit high school and your voice changes, in the mean time go clean up your basement bedroom.


Yeah, she does suck all of the oxygen out of the room. You, on the contrary, just suck. See the difference. 

Yes spamming is wrong but it's fun!  And I might do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...