Elan Frank's video on Sarah Palin


and an e-mail from him:

Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 1:42 PM
To: Leighow; Sharon W (GOV)
Cc: Governor Sarah Palin (GOV sponsored)
Subject: Fwd: To Gov. Palin

Hi Sharon,

I CC'd you to this e-mail earlier. Let me know if I can be of any help with the footage I have . The footage I have and my approach present the governor in a bright and positive light , and can be very helpful. You can direct news agency's to me, J will make sure they get only the very good stuff. We can also think of perhaps creating a film about her , with what I already have and more we can shoot between now and the elections. I was approached by NBC for footage, and I want to be coordinated with the governor of what I release to them.

I love her and what she stands for and want to make sure she is shown only in the most positive way.
Please convey my e-mails to her and let me know if and how we can cooperate.

Thanks,
Elan
Elan Frank
Exec. Producer
Looks like Elan is on the deception too.  I hope he gets deported back to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...