Could Sherry Johnston be the mother of Trig Palin?

Yesterday was Trig's alleged birthday. The reason I say alleged is because it's obvious Sarah did not give birth to him. It's possible he was born before April 18 because its been suspected Bristol gave birth to him. She went into hiding in the fall 2007-Winter 2008 timeline because she had "mono".

However I'm starting to wonder if it is Sherry Johnston. Sherry is the mother of Levi Johnston Bristol's ex-fiancee and the grandma of Trip Johnston. Syrin from Syrin's Blog made this interesting comment regarding Babygate:

Appreciate that the msm has taken this story one step further. I’ve stayed clear of this subject. My opinion on this subject has been based on a few important circumstances and totally independent. People… Bristol did not have the child name Trig, born in Arpril 08 ?! There is NO WAY it could have happened, because Bristol was pregnant with Levi Johnston’s child Tripp Johnston, born in Dec. 08 who Levi is presently payng child support for, so he does belong to Levi.. So lets not add that impossiblity to this mix! The thought that a 16 year old Sadie Johnston would NOT know the correct family labels of relationships is laughable to me. I’ve raised 3 children. They know the relationships between themselves and of those around them.
 

Kids always write appropriate captions to their pictures when sharing with their friends, as did Mercedes on her MySpace Page… Another thing.. No boyfriend or girlfriend would be a part of the birth if it where me having a baby..I’ve done some asking around and that would be the case for most women. The Sherry Johnston story is an interesting one. Remember, I live in Wasilla!! I continue to maintain my opinion that it is very possible that it was Sherry Johnston who gave birth, (unplanned pregnancy- it happens) perhaps after Keith left her she got into a relationship that went bad.

Moving forward….Shortly after Sherry’s drug bust.. it was almost forced on the public as a major part of the story that she had a hysterectomy. At the time it seemd the media was making the connection that she was doing drugs because of a medical condition. But, I’m sorry, I just can’t get over it……What the hell is the sister of the boyfriend doing holding the infant of the girlfriends mother and calling it her (little baby brother)? Also note: Bristol looks like she’s at the beginning of her pregnancy with Tripp in this picture and Sarah Palin does not look or is positioned as if she just gave birth. Finally, it is Sherry Johnston who is taking these photos!!! One big happy family!?! The Johnstons are involved in this in some way! Quite possible and very convenient for the Palins at the time. All IMHO.


When I think about it, yes it is a strong possibility.  Sadie refers to Trig as her baby brother.  Also Sadie has been very vague about Trig when writing about him on her blog.  Did the Palins pay her off?   So if Sherry is the mother, who is Trig's father?  Todd Palin perhaps.  Remember he is very affectionate with Trig while Sarah carries him like a sack of potatoes.  And I wonder if Sherry threatened to spill the beans or wanted Trig back after the election so she was set up on those drug charges as a way to keep her quiet.

Since I live in the Lower 48, I am not in the know, I rely on the Anti-Sarah and Alaska Blogs to get my info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...