So does Sarah Palin have a gay friend or not?


Twice Sarah Palin has mentioned her best friend is gay.  The first time was to Katie Couric during those disasterous interviews back in 2008.

 "I have one of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years who happens to be gay and I love her dearly," Palin said, without mentioning names. "And she is not my gay friend, she is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I have made."

The other time was recently during the whole Duck Dynasty debacle.

"She emailed me to say she is outraged at A&E for the hypocrisy here, for the things that they air on their program that she finds offensive, yet A&E doesn't fire a star or somebody involved in their programming based on what they said but they would when it comes to Phil on Duck Dynasty and this friend, she said that she would boycott A&E and that network, and uh, um, she's not the only one," Palin said.

So where is this best friend?  Why hasn't this best friend come out and publically supported Sarah?

Oh that's right she doesn't exist.  Unless that best friend is Rebecca Mansour.  But Sarah and Rebecca didn't know each other 30 plus years ago so we can rule her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...