David Chaney says she never met Shailey Tripp



From Malia Litman's blog:

Pursuant to the letter agreement between myself and Homeland Security  I received late yesterday the statement of David Chaney regarding the allegations of Shailey Tripp. The following is a transcript of the affidavit sent by a representative of Homeland Security:
“I, David R. Chaney, herein state that I am 48 years of age currently reside at ___(redacted) and am employed by U.S. Secret Service. This information is given by me to let the facts be known. I have not been forced into providing the information, nor have I been promised anything in relation to this investigation.
On this date, _____(redacted) _____ of the U.S. S.S. Inspection Division interviewed me. This interview concerns my knowledge of allegations made against me by Shailey Tripp.

(paragraph redacted)

Todd Palin did not introduce me to Shailey Tripp.
I have never met Shailey Tripp.
I never asked Shailey Tripp to have sex with me.
I did not have any sexual contact with Shailey Tripp of any kind.
Inspectors have shown me a National Enquirer photo of Shailey Tripp and I definitely do not know her and have never spoken to her.
I have no idea as to any of the allegations made on the Internet concerning Shailey Tripp.
(line redacted)
I have read the foregoing statement of three pages and I have been given an opportunity to make corrections. All of the facts contained herein are true to the best of my knowledge.
___________(actual signature)_____________
Signed and Sworn to before me
This 6 day of June, 2012
(redacted)
Name, Title, U.S. Secret Service
Authority to administer oaths
Title 5 U.S. Code, Section 303

Witnessed: (redacted)

Undoubtedly somebody is lying. Shailey Tripp said she was introduced to David Chaney by Todd Palin and provided services to him, and Chaney denies even meeting her. You decide who you believe.


I have a few problems with this statement:
1. If David Chaney wasn’t involved with Shailey Tripp in October of ’08, why would Homeland Security indicate that there was an ongoing investigation?

2. The statement was dated June 6, 2012. The date of the e-mail of Shailey Tripp to Merek Shaeffer was dated May 14th.

3. The date of the Senate Hearing was May 23, 2012.

4. The date of my e-mail to Merek Shaeffer asking why nothing was mentioned at the Senate hearing about the statement of Ms. Tripp was May 28th. Thus I now know that the reason nothing was asked about this incident during the hearing was that a statement of Mr. Chaney had not been taken.

5. On the date of the statement, June 6, 2012, Mr. Chaney declares he is employed with the Secret Service. This is confusing as it was reported he had resigned or been fired by that time.
If anyone reading this blog has information or evidence to prove that David Chaney did know or visit ‘Shailey Tripp in October of 2008, please send it. Please know that I am not assuming at this point that David Chaney is telling the truth. I will try to find evidence that his statement is truthful or not. If I get further evidence, either way, I will post it on this blog, whether it is positive or negative. I have still not received a reply to my letters to Sarah Palin or Todd Palin.

Also on Friday Janet Napolitano resigned as Director of Homeland Security.  Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...